To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

 It has been quite some time since I last posted here. December has been a bit easier than I expected.  But it is still not over.  It is, in some ways, hard for me to believe that it has almost been a year since we lost Lenah.  It is also hard to believe that Ruby could have been born any day now.
  We have mostly settled in to our new home.  The children seem  more content. Their main complaint these days is that I have cut all sugar and refined carbs from our diet. They have had some exceptions for Thanksgiving and birthdays. We have been following the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan.
                                                                                                                                                                     

I have also been using Plexus Slim, Accelerator, Probio5,  and BioCleanse. You can learn more about  Plexus here:

 http://ediewray.myplexusproducts.com/products

Since September, I have gotten rid of  35 pounds. Yay! I plan to share some before and after pictures soon. I still have that much plus some to go, but I believe I will get there.

I have decided to try to start blogging about our family's journey towards better health.  The next area of focus for us will be adding consistent exercise to our daily routine.

We had family pictures taken last month. They can serve as a "before" picture of our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment