To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013 Update

I arrived at the hospital around 11 am today.  Lenah was awake and alert.  They had to put Lenah on milrinone today as it seems her heart is not working as well as it was previously. This may be why she had such difficulty when they took her off of the ventilator.
 She looked comfortable and was not irritable.  Several times today she looked as though she was trying to talk to me.  She would open her mouth as newborns do when they coo at you and look at me so intently. So bittersweet.
  Her liver lab work  has continued to get worse. The ALT, AST, GGT, and bilirubin have continued to increase.
  Please continue to pray for all of us.


1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray I will not give up on Lenah, God has a plan... I pray for you all.. God bless

    ReplyDelete