To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 Update

  I didn't post last night because I was just too exhausted emotionally and physically to share where we are.  We are meeting at 3:30 today with the cardiac surgeon, GI surgeon, general surgeon, cardiologists, and the critical care team. Last night, I heard the words "comfort care" come out of our cardiologists mouth more times than I cared to hear.  I don't know what to expect from this meeting today. I don't think it will be good.  What I am reading in the faces of the staff on the CVICU floor tells me to not expect positive things from our meeting.  I will post later what conclusions everyone comes to.  I do expect that whatever decisions are made, God has the final say.  All of this is working out to bring glory to Him no matter the outcome.  He has carried all of us this far, and He will continue to carry us through.  Please continue to pray.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you are your loved ones during this difficult time. Your testimony and the life of your precious little girl have been an encouragement to many. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete