To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday, October 27, 2013 Update

Last night, after we got home from the hospital, my throat started feeling scratchy and sore.  I also had a headache and felt achy.  Today my throat is still scratchy.  I think it may just be from allergies, but I did not want to take any chances by exposing Lenah to any yucky germs, so I did not go to the hospital today. I miss her. We called Lenah's nurse today.  She has had another peaceful, restful day. They have continued doing breathing trials throughout the day.  If I am feeling completely well tomorrow, I will  leave to see Lenah sometime after noon. Please pray that I feel well in the morning with no scratchy throat.  And as always, thank you for continuing to pray for Lenah.

No comments:

Post a Comment