To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday, November 3, 2013 Update

  I hope everyone enjoyed the extra hour of sleep last night.  Lenah's poor nurse got to enjoy an extra hour of work instead last night.  I am sure she still took very good care of Lenah. Lenah had another quiet day today.  Her tummy looks better today.  Her color also seems improved today. I remarked to her nurse that her legs look like they are getting a bit thicker, too.  She agreed.  And her face, hands, and feet are not puffy, so it is not edema.  I am thankful for quiet days for Lenah.  Every day that she rests peacefully means a day of growth and healing for her. I am praying that her intestines will continue to improve so we can do tests to find out if they need to be repaired surgically. Thank you all for checking in on Lenah and I hope you all have a great week. Hopefully, very soon we will be able to share photos of her face without so many tubes and so much tape. Thank you for praying for Lenah.


No comments:

Post a Comment