To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday, September 27, 2013 Update

Today I have spent the day with my older children.  Two were in desperate need of haircuts and we needed to get a gift for their friend's birthday tomorrow.  We have had a nice day together running errands.  After we have dinner together, I will be heading up to the hospital to spend time with Lenah and will post an update later on tonight.  It has been hard to be away from her so long today, but I trust that she is being well taken care of.  I will likely stay tonight until they do her sponge bath and change her bedding and will try to get some pictures with less of her "equipment" all over her.  I did call her nurse this morning and learned that her bilirubin has continued to increase and she had to have her pregestimil feeding turned off for a bit because she had several episodes of spitting up. Hopefully, her feeding issues will have improved throughout the day.  Her electrolytes were better today as well.  Thank you all for continuing to pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment