To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 Update

  Today I arrived at the hospital around 2PM.  I immediately noticed that Lenah looks more jaundiced.  Her nurse was gone to lunch and the other nurse said he would be back shortly.   I went to get my self something to drink and came back later.  As of today:
- her heart rate is good
- her blood pressure is good
- her oxygen levels are good
- she is still on the CPAP
- her respiration rate is good
- she has been tolerating her feeds well, no more tummy trouble
- she had a poopy that was regular in appearance
- she is on the same medications as yesterday
- no more trembling/shivering
- skin more yellow in appearance

The jaundice really concerns me.  I am really hoping and praying that her liver is okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment