To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Update Sunday, September 29, 2013

 Yesterday, James and I took the children to a birthday party and then we all went to the hospital to visit Lenah. They all enjoyed visiting her.  Here are a couple of pics.




Then tonight Edward and I went for a visit.  Guess who had NO NASAL CANULA?



Edward got to hold her the whole time we were there.  He was a very happy big brother.
Overall, she is doing very well.  I plan to spend a long visit with her tomorrow.  I will be with the older children during the morning.  After lunch, Sarah will be spending time with Nana and the older children are going with their aunt Michelle to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.  Everyone is very excited. I am very thankful for a peaceful and restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment