To read Lenah's story from the beginning, just go to the side bar under blog archive and start reading from May 2013.

Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013 Update

  I arrived here at the hospital around 2:00 today.  I spent the night at home with the family and had breakfast with the children and did some laundry.  My friends mother, Denise, gave me a ride in as she works in the med center.  She is a lovely blessing.  I am thankful for her help.
   When I arrived to Lenah's room, I was greeted by a wonderful surprise.  Lenah has been take off of the ventilator, her chest tubes have been removed and the dialysis line has been removed.  They will be removing her pacer line momentarily.  Her face is a little swollen because of the tape removal.  You can see her before and after photos here.
 Before

After


  
  I am so very thankful.  The Lord has been so gracious to us.  Thank you all for continuing to pray for Lenah.

No comments:

Post a Comment